What Is INTECH Smart Bookshelf?
INTECH Smart Bookshelf is real-time detection equipment for library management. It basically adds RFID antennae to the actual shelves to create a totally unified library service chain for books real-time inventory, position and navigation, wrong and lost report generation, etc, resulting in stable performance and strong anti-jamming capability. It is extensively applied in libraries, archives, supermarket and other fields.
Real-time Inventory: consistently monitor the available books to automatically update bulk change of the library collections
- Prompt Wrong Shelf: immediately generate report to notify librarians to correct when wrong position happens
- Prompt Lost Book: automatically detect lost books and produce report to reduce the workload of librarians
- Position & Navigation: Show the precise position of books according to the query terms like authors, book name, etc. whilst generate 3D map to find the books quickly
- Reading Statistic Management: ranking for books, book sourcing management
- Low maintenance cost, device fault reporting automatically
≤ 350 books, 5 shelves
- Operation System
- Power Consumption
≤ 40 W
1960*1039*385 mm (single shelf)